Swedish Dishcloth - Nature Bee Clean
A cheerful Nature Bee Swedish Dishcloth makes cleaning more fun! These absorbent, spongy cloths soak up spills and gently wipe down surfaces - no need for single-use paper towels!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Absorbs up to 15x its own weight in liquid
- Sustainable: biodegradable, compostable, plastic-free & reusable
- Gentle & non-abrasive - perfect for cleaning your Nature Bee Beeswax Wraps!
- Made entirely from plant materials: 70% wood cellulose, 30% cotton
- Lint free
- Durable: will last between 7-12 months with proper care
- Easy to clean: can be thrown in the dishwasher or washing machine
Use your Nature Bee Swedish Dishcloth with our Concentrated Multi-Purpose Spray Tablets for the ultimate cleaning combo!
THREE WAYS TO CLEAN YOUR SWEDISH DISHCLOTH:
- In the dishwasher → place your Swedish Dishcloth in the top rack and wash it with your dishes.
- In the washing machine → throw your Swedish Dishcloth in the washing machine with any load, any temperature, and hang to dry (do not tumble dry).
- In boiling water → place your Swedish Dishcloth a pot full of water on the stove & boil to sanitize it.
Nature Bee Swedish Dishcloths are ~ 17cm x 20cm (6.7" x 7.9") and stiff when dry, but will expand and become pliable when wet.
SODIUM CARBONATE, CITRIC ACID ANHYDROUS, SODIUM N-LAUROYLSARCOSINATE, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, FRAGRANCE.
CITRIC ACID ANHYDROUS, SODIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM N-LAUROYLSARCOSINATE, TARTARIC ACID, PEG-150, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, FRAGRANCE.
SODIUM CARBONATE, TARTARIC ACID, SODIUM N-LAUROYLSARCOSINATE, SODIUM LAUROYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, GLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE.
Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- What are Nature Bee Clean Tablets?
Our product is a concentrated refill cleaning tablet. Our first kit comes with 2 glass soap dispensers, 2 concentrated foaming soap tablets, 1 glass multipurpose spray bottle, and 1 concentrated multipurpose cleaning tablet. The purpose of these kits is to re-use the bottles forever and only have to refill your bottles with a tablet and water, instead of buying a new plastic bottle every time. Our tablets will be individually sold for refills. Instead of purchasing a new plastic bottle you just need to buy a tablet. Instead of paying for 90% water you are also saving money by using out tablets.
- What surfaces can I clean with my multipurpose spray?
Our Multipurpose cleaner can be used on countertops, stovetops, all bathroom surfaces, walls, and most other hard surfaces! Please read the ingredients on your box/packaging and confirm that your surfaces are suitable for our spray.
- Can I buy more tablets?
We will start selling individual tablets on their own very, very soon.
HOW TO USE
- How do I use your product?
Just fill your Nature Bee Clean bottle with warm water, drop in your tablet, wait for the tablet to dissolve, then it is ready for use!
If you don’t have a Nature Bee Clean glass bottle and want to use your own from home, just make sure to use 250ml for hand soap and 500ml for multipurpose spray!
- How long do I need to wait for the tablet to dissolve?
The dissolving process should take about 10-15 mins give or take!
- What temperature water should I use?
Not boiling hot, but not cold! We would recommend warm water - think bathtub water!
- Can I use boiling water?
We don’t recommend boiling hot water. Boiling water could cause pressure to build up and lead to a mess.
- Can I shake the bottle to speed up the dissolving process?
No, we do not recommend shaking the bottle as this can cause pressure to build up inside your bottle and could lead to the liquid spraying out when you open it up.
- Can I use tap water?
Yes! Tap water is perfectly fine.
SHIPPING AND ORDER
- How long will my kit take to arrive?
All kits will be shipped out in 3 -5 business days and will arrive at different times based on your location and shipping selection. Typically it can take anywhere from 1-10 days but there are no guarantees.
- What countries do you ship to?
We currently ship everywhere in Canada and the United States! Send us an email to email@example.com if you want Nature Bee Clean to ship to your country and we will look into it:)
- What do you ship your products in?
Our products ship in recycled cardboard boxes - no plastic wrap or bubble wrap in sight!
- How much is shipping?
- FREE UNTRACKED SHIPPING OVER $85.00 ( Before taxes and after discounts)
- Tracked shipping flat rate $10.00
- Standard untracked shipping (5-15 days) - rates vary.
- Carrier services ( Rates vary based on location)
- FREE TRACKED SHIPPING OVER $85.00 ( Before taxes and after discounts)
- Carrier services ( Rates vary based on location)
- Do you offer returns?
If you are not happy with your Nature Bee Clean product please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help with your order.
- Do you do local pickups?
YES! We are located at #20-6782 Veyaness Road Victoria BC V8M2C2. We are open Monday-Thursday 8:30-3:30pm. Please let us know if you require a time outside of this and we will do our best to accomodate.
- What is Nature Bee Clean doing to help the planet?
With every refill tablet sold, our community is essentially preventing one plastic bottle from entering the landfill/ecosystem. Our current society uses way too many single use plastics, and we want to provide consumers with a super easy to use, effective, and sustainable alternative.
This Is Our Story
Welcome to the Nature Bee Community!
Meet Our Founder
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting Nature Bee. If you are new around here, I began my mission to make the world a more sustainable place in 2018 as a recent graduate from the Gustavson School of Business. I was making beeswax wraps in my parent's basement and have since then grown our community to over 100,000 individuals working towards making the planet a more sustainable place. Nature Bee Clean was born out of the idea that there is way too much plastic waste involved in keeping our homes clean. I knew there must be a more sustainable way to clean and so we began formulating the idea . It has been so neat to see the Nature Bee Community make an impact on the plastic pollution problem. I am extremely passionate about our Nature Bee community. We pride ourselves on creating a company that values sustainability, community, education and impact. We want to reduce plastic waste while supporting the people who support us! This has been such an incredible journey so far and I am so grateful to have such a huge support system cheering me on. To check out how we started, visit Nature Bee Wraps here. Thank you for being a part of the Nature Bee community!!
Meet The Nature Bee Clean Team
The Nature Bee Clean team is made up of an incredible group of individuals who are committed to making the planet a cleaner place. We are an inclusive and accepting team with a very diverse skill range! We are excited to grow our community and can't wait to share more with you as we continue to grow!